This week I’ve been:
- Creating two new grids for Mozilla’s Web Literacy standard work with the community. The first one’s here and the second (updated) one is still just on Flickr at the moment.
- Planning my PELeCON keynote presentation. You have no idea how long it takes to collate, choose and organise animated GIFs.
- Hosting the weekly Web Literacy standard community call. You can catch up here.
- Catching up with people like Laura Hilliger, Tim Riches, Lucy Neale and StJohn Smith.
- Editing the Wikipedia article for Open Badges. Only a bit, though. Must revisit.
- Moderating a Connected Learning TV webinar featuring Liz Lawley and her work around a ‘gaming layer’ for students and academics.
- Travelling to Plymouth by train, plane and automobile (literally) for PELeCON.
- Attending, keynoting and running a workshop at PELeCON. The animated GIFs from my keynote aren’t so animated on Slideshare, so you may want to try this Evernote notebook. Photos are here (when they’ve finished uploading)
Next week I’m in Sweden keynoting and running a workshop at the Swedish equivalent of BETT. Better get planning…