This week I’ve been taking it a bit easier after three straight days of migraine over the weekend, and:
- Hosting the weekly Mozilla Web Literacy standard call.
- Collaborating on three Google Docs outlining the skills underpinning the competencies in each strand of the Web Literacy standard.
- Registering (after being invited) for the EU Digital Agenda Assembly 2013 (Dublin).
- Reading and catching up on longer-form content.
- Attending the Open Badges community call for the first time in ages.
- Participating in the Mozilla #teachtheweb MOOC by remixing Joe Wilson’s profile.
- Talking with people (as I do every week!) about Open Badges. This week it was nice not to travel anywhere and do meetings via Skype and Google Hangouts.
- Registering for the PLE Conference (Berlin). Tim Riches and I are running a pre-conference workshop.
- Going through the logistics for next week’s All-Hands.
Next week I’ll be in Toronto for the Mozilla Foundation All-Hands 2013. It’ll be insane but awesome. I’m taking PTO (annual leave/holiday) for the week after that as it’s half-term for my wife and children. 🙂